Monday, June 1, 2009

Yearbook idea..

So I decided to show how us, designers, create their works, pieces.
When creating new pieces, each artist comes up with a concept, and add/omit some of the elements to make their pieces look great. We don’t just make it happen in a short time.
So I was going to use this idea, the process of creating strong pieces, on my personal part of the yearbook.
Different graphic elements/ typography, on number of translucent/vellum papers will create different layers. When all these layers are added up it will create a different picture.
I’m also thinking about giving out papers, so that all the seniors can write about what design/art means to them. Or how would they describe themselves as a designer.
So this is what I have so far. What do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment